[N8VEM-S100:7442] new here - just found this place
Dan Roganti
2015-07-22 13:46:03 UTC
Hello All,
Thanks for the Add
I'm new to this group list - I just found it after all this time. I've been
on the N8VEM email list all this time, but didn't know about this one. Glad
to see a list devoted to the S-100 scene.

Long time S-100 gear head, since the 70s. Just bought a set of new S-100
backplanes from Josh and Todd. Looking forward to gear up some more
homebrew S-100 chassis -- just like the ol' days

And I'm getting back into making some new retro S-100 cards too -- never
get tired of retro hardware - I'll keep you posted.
Dan
Crusty OMO
2015-07-22 22:04:52 UTC
Hi Dan,

Good to see some familiar faces around here!

Cheers,
Josh