[N8VEM-S100:6398] S-100 8080 CPU Board
Steven Feinsmith
2015-02-22 04:07:35 UTC
I assume it was too late for me to order 8080 CPU board but like to ask you
to add my name for next batch. I need one piece of this board.

Thank you very much,
Steven
Tom Lafleur
2015-02-22 18:44:40 UTC
I have a spare board.

Tom .. At .. Lafleur .. Dot .. U.S.

i~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~i

Tom Lafleur

Steven Feinsmith
2015-07-12 20:58:44 UTC
Hi I have no idea how I missed your message and do you still have the board qq.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Tom Lafleur
I have a spare board.
Tom .. At .. Lafleur .. Dot .. U.S.
i~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~i
Tom Lafleur
Steven Feinsmith
2015-07-12 20:59:36 UTC
Is ur board has latest version released qq

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Tom Lafleur
I have a spare board.
Tom .. At .. Lafleur .. Dot .. U.S.
i~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~i
Tom Lafleur
Crusty OMO
2015-02-23 02:24:19 UTC
Steven,

I'll be doing a run of V2 boards in a few months... just getting some other projects put to rest.

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:07:35 -0800
From: ***@gmail.com
To: n8vem-***@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6398] S-100 8080 CPU Board

Steven Feinsmith
2015-07-12 21:00:22 UTC
Hi I lost my time tracking and wonder if you may have the board ready qq

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:07:35 -0800
Pierre ROUSSIERE
2015-07-12 22:29:51 UTC
I am also interested by a 8080 CPU board if available

Pierre Roussiere, from Nimes, south of France
lcyoung
2015-07-13 00:57:54 UTC
I too, am interested in an 8080 CPU blank card, if there are any.

Or,If a new batch is anticipated, please add me to that list.

Thank you

Leonard Young

Crusty OMO
2015-07-13 00:54:36 UTC
Hi Steven,

Sorry, I've fallen behind in my projects. Been busy with family, work, etc.
There is no shortage of where to spend time.

Cheers,
Josh

Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:7384] S-100 8080 CPU Board

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:07:35 -0800
From: ***@gmail.com
To: n8vem-***@googlegroups.com

John Parsons
2015-07-13 04:54:40 UTC
And please add me for four boards if you do a rerun.
'Rick' via N8VEM-S100
2015-07-14 02:27:05 UTC
I would like 2 of the new rev 8080 boards if you do a new run.
Thanks,
Rick