[N8VEM-S100:7427] s100 boards
Jim Orchard
2015-07-20 12:35:15 UTC

I followed a link on the N8VEM-S100 Google group to see a list of available
S100 boards.

The link doesn't seem to work, I can't gain access to the site.

I would be interested in buying several boards to complete my S100 system.

Thanks,

Jim Orchard
Paul Birkel
2015-07-20 13:44:58 UTC
Alas, you now need to set up an account for yourself to see things :-<.
Here's what it currently shows:
S-100 Boards *Board / Component*

*Stock*

* Price* *Order Contact* *Notes* Regular Prototyping Board $20 Buffered
Prototyping Board $20 Buffered Prototyping Board Mini Sea of PTH's 30
$20 Josh Bensadon Backplane (9 slot, terminated) - V4 20 $15 Todd Goodman

Dual IDE 15 $20

Ed Snider

Parallel ASCII Keyboard $20 4MB SRAM 13
$20 Gary Kaufman

System Monitor Board 44 $20 Todd Goodman Bus Extender 44 $20 Todd Goodman

RAM / ROM 16 $20

Ed Snider

Serial I/O 3 $20 Ed Snider PIC/RTC 5 $20 Ed Snider
Z80 V2 CPU board
30
$20

Gary Kaufman

Propeller Based Console I/O 23 $20 Ed Snider
ZFDC 30
$20 Gary Kaufman
68000/68010 CPU board $20

8088 Master/Slave CPU Board
15
$20

Gary Kaufman
6502 CPU board 30

$20
Todd Goodman 16MB SRAM 60 $20 Todd Goodman Parallel I/O Board 40 $20 Todd
Goodman Bus Terminator 40 $20 Todd Goodman
S-100 PC-AT Ver 02 (DOS Support Board) 15 $20 Neil Breeden
S-100 Front Panel (aka FP Mini) 4 $20 Don Caprio
Front Panel - Full Size (reproduction of a popular classic)
2 ?? Don Caprio Looking for Beta tester
S-100 Buss Breakout Board 75 $5 Don Caprio Board In production
Hi,