[N8VEM-S100:7737] A New S100Computers Google Groups Forum
monahanz
2015-10-10 21:07:47 UTC
Guys to supplement the current approaches to maintaining a continuing forum
on S100 boards described on the S100Computers web site I have setup a
Googles Group “S100Computers” forum. The main idea will be to track
status, orders and bugs etc. of any new S100 bus boards (by anybody). My
track record in keeping track of the 10’s if not 100’s of new S100 boards
via e-mails , diverse postings on multiple sites etc, was not great.
Hopefully this will help.

I will use it as the primary source to announce new S100 boards, to field
questions and get back comment on old ones. I understand that Andrew will
be closing down the N8VEM wiki and email groups an that others will
restart/move the "concept" to a new site. This Google Group is not meant
to replace that much broader effort but solely to handle *new*
S100Computers.com boards or new S100 boards by others.

The link is at the bottom of www.S100Computrs.com. Could you take a look,
feel free to join.

John
G. Beat