[N8VEM-S100:7445] serial I/O board
h***@gmail.com
2015-07-26 02:18:31 UTC
I have been trying to figure out if there are any serial I/O boards
available. I am looking for the board described in the s100computers
website. The board also supports usb. I am not sure who is handling the
blank board. Any available?

Thanks,
Harold
John Monahan
2015-07-26 17:36:06 UTC
Harold I don’t have any boards left from the last round. Possibly somebody else here does. If not you would have to start another order round. Either you yourself or somebody in the group. All board KiCAD/Gurber files are supplied at the bottom of each appropriate S100Computers.com web page. Almost any group can make these simple boards. I use http://www.pcbcart.com (in China). But Gary Kaufmann recently had very nice boards done by http://www.pcbway.com.

John

yoda
John Monahan
2015-07-26 22:02:54 UTC
Not sure what that means David. Andrew is not really updating that site these days. Is somebody else?

John

yoda
2015-07-26 23:07:44 UTC
John

If you have not noticed there have been people on the site that have done
re-orders of the boards and have kept the inventory up to date. Ed Snider
looks like he has 3 left.

Dave
'Rick' via N8VEM-S100
2015-07-26 22:14:23 UTC
Ed Snider last updated his inventory on July 5, 2015. Should be current.

RickB
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:09 PM
To: N8VEM-S100
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:19 PM